How To Apply
- Entrance Test (as per the norms of Directorate of Technical Education DTE, Govt of Maharashtra)
- The Candidate should possess basic qualification as specified by DTE, Govt. of Maharashtra (mentioned in Eligibility criteria)
- Appeared for MH-CET.
- Appeared for CMAT (conducted by AICTE), CAT (conducted by IIMs)/ MAT (conducted by AIMA)/ XAT (conducted by XLRI)/ ATMA (conducted by AIMS) .
- The Application Form can be obtained from the Institute during the office hours by paying Rs. 500/- as per the DTE schedule.
- The eligibility criteria will be as per DTE norms.
- All original certificates & Mark Lists of Xth, XIIth, and Degree. (For all years/semesters)
- Certificate of Indian Nationality
- Caste Certificate, Caste/Tribe Validity, Non Creamy Layer certificate.
- Domicile Certificate
- Original score card of CET/Any approved management entrance exams
- Two passport size photographs
- GAP certificate, if applicable
- Transfer/Leaving Certificate of previous college
- Migration Certificate, if applicable
- Any other relevant document as specified by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE)
For other detail please refer www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in .
The above documents are required to be submitted in original along with 4 attested photocopies of the same at the time of admission.
Tuition fees as per Fee Regulatory Authority. To know further details please visit the college.
Hostel Fee :
- Lodging – Rs. 3500/- per student per month.
- Food charges – Rs. 4500/- per month (Rs. 150/- per day)
- Security Deposit- Refundable amount of Rs. 5000/-
Please Note :
Industrial Visit charges will be added at actual.